In our school
”Children raised this way will be happy, bold, self-confident and emotionally rich while their childhood is cheerful because they feel loved and respected and their freedom is ensured. They enjoy the right to make independent decision for personal fulfilment, but meanwhile, can rely on the helpful guidance of the teacher if it is needed.”
Montessori environment provides the possibility for each child to develop their individual study skills according to their own interest.
We support each child in learning at their own pace while taking account of the individual characteristics of the children.
Our curriculum is based on the system of the National Curriculum, to which we ensure the optimal conditions, such as:
- Small classes: the maximum number of students is 20, which plays a crucial role in the effective and successful learning
- Three teachers per class in order to ensure the optimal individual and bilingual development of the children
- Learning process is supported by the Montessori methodology
- Dual language teaching from the first year on
- Competence development instead of knowledge-based education
- Creating an encouraging environment for learning and developing creativity
- Differentiated education, for all children are different
- Individual development, catching up
- Talent management in several fields such as maths, languages or interpersonal relationships
- Two teachers help the children simultaneously to learn while ensuring the use of both the Hungarian and the English languages
- Discovery is a key element in the learning process
- We provide learning opportunity through the try-your-luck approach since errors are necessary to accomplish tasks.
Beyond the curriculum requirements, we aim at developing responsibility, independence, creativity and a sense of initiative in our children while supporting their evolving independence based on their natural curiosity present at the pre-school years.
We strive to create happy and joyful early school years for our children so that they can continue their educational journey as well-balanced children confidently possessing the necessary basic competences and independent learning habits.
The education at our school is comprised of:
- Hungarian and English language education: teaching reading and writing in both languages using different methodologies in order to avoid homogeneous inhibition.
- Maths: as the most advanced and supported field within the Montessori education.
- Cosmic: Beyond reinforcing environmentally conscious behaviour and environmental protection, cosmic and science education focuses on developing a cosmic awareness since we all live on the same planet as parts of the universe.
- Visual Arts: Arts and visual culture because all children are little artists.
- Physical education: heart capacity can be increased between the ages 8 and 12, thus regular workout is important at this age.
- Sensory development: in order to establish perceptual learning.
- Practical life exercises: include preparing simple food, such as salads or snacks in our kitchen in the classroom.
English language program at our Montessori school
“Learning a foreign language, and the culture that goes with it, is one of the most useful things we can do to broaden the empathy and imaginative sympathy and cultural outlook of children.”